Visiting Portland as a GRIMM fan

InkGypsy
Administrator
I found this wonderful blog I've been meaning to share. The couple running it are Portland locals, love Grimm and scout out where are their hometown various locations were used to film. Kinda neat (and I'll definitely be referencing it when I eventually get up there). Here's the link: http://www.mysouthwaterfront.com/
Once Upon A Blog... fairy tale news
Joy

Re: Visiting Portland as a GRIMM fan

Joy
I've been thinking it would be a blast to do a Grimm getaway and am THRILLED to learn there is someone doing it already -- locals no less!

Also, this forum looks to be a blast, though being 3 episodes behind at the moment, I think I best click around the place carefully to avoid spoilers until I'm caught up. THANKS so much for initiating all of this xo